Are you in diet like me? But you do not want to eat vegetable salad everyday, so please do not miss today's recipe. I am going to share how to make Creamy Tom Yum Soup which is low-fat and only has 156 calories per serving
300 g shrimp (but I would like to add the diversity of seafood such squid and fish balls)
Soup Add In:
- 120 g Dried Skiitake Mushroom ( Suck into the boiling water for one hour before using until become tender, then cut into the half)
- A half white onion ( Cut into the wedges about 1 cm thick)
- One tomatoes, cut into the wedges
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Fresh Cilantro Leaf, for garnish
- One box of Tofu
1.Melt the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add tomatoes until juicy and fragrant. Add the chili pepper, white onion, and garlic. Cook for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add the chicken broth and coconut milk, lemon slices, and Tom Yum Soup Paste, and fish sauce and stir to combine, and then add prepared mushroom. Cover, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, until broth has reduced slightly.
3. Add the tofu and shrimp and stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes, until the shrimp is ready
4. Season with salt to taste and garnish with cilantro to serve