let us start today's cooking journey!
2-3 Ibs Basa Filets, cut them into 2’’ cubs or wide slices
2 Tbsp superior soy sauce
2 tbsp mushroom soy sauce
1 Tbsp winger
1 Tbsp cooking wine
1 Tbsp honey
Half of the rice bowl water
Ground black pepper
4-5 ginger slices
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
Green onion chopped to garnish
- Cut Basa Filet into 2'' wide slices, but I prefer cubs. Put the chopped Basa Filet into the big bowl.
- Basa Fillet cubs + 2-3 ginger slices + 1 Tbsp cooking wind+ 1 Tbsp superior soy sauce + ground black pepper, mix them and marinate 20 minutes before cooking.
How to Make Easy Teriyaki Basa Filet:
1. Combine sauce ingredients and stir evenly. Leave them for later use.
2. Heat the minced garlic in a pan with oil on high heat; add the marinated Basa Filet cubs and fry until the color changes.
3. add the sauce we prepared before; cook for a few minutes on low heat until the juice turns to thick, then remove them in the plate.
4. Garnish sesame seeds and green onions for serve.
Leave a comment